Put your trivia skills to the test for a chance to win $500!
Every Monday, you and your trivia team have a chance to win the grand prize. Get in on the friendly competition and enjoy these exclusive amenities only at CAZ Sports Bar:
- $500 weekly prize pool
- Whisky Barrel Bar
- Local Craft Beers
BE SURE TO COME EARLY!
TEAMS WILL BE CAPPED BASED ON AVAILABILITY. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!
- Each Monday, registration is open from 6pm – 7pm and the action starts at 7pm.
- Teams cannot have more than six players.
- All players must be registered Player Rewards Club members to participate.
- Membership in the club is complimentary.
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older.
Visit the Players Rewards Club™ for additional details.
QUESTION OF THE WEEK! 3/1/2021
What subject was John Scopes put on trial for teaching in 1925?
Hand in your answer before the game starts to earn 5 bonus points for your team!
- Teams can have no more than 6 participants and each team must designate a captain.
- ALL participants must be 21 years of age or older and have a Player Rewards Club card. Membership in the club is complimentary and participants just need a valid government issued id to sign up.
- Registration is from 6:00pm-6:55pm with trivia starting at 7:00pm. Teams will be capped based on occupancy/space so entrants will be first come, first serve.
- Show is divided in to 2 Acts. Each Act contains 3 Scenes and each Scene contains 3 questions. The 2 Acts will be separated by the Intermission Bonus Game and the show will conclude with a 25 point Grand Finale.
- Your team is given 1-9 points to wager. You can only use each point value once.
- Additional points may be added for checking in at the location via social media.
- Weekly prizes will be: 1stplace - $300, 2nd place - $150, 3rd place - $50. Other prizes may be added weekly at the discretion of management.
- The first place team each week cannot win 1stplace more than once per month.
- If there is a tie for any place, the prizes will be added together and split equally. Example, if there is a tie for 1stplace, we will add 1st and 2nd place together and each team will split the money ($300 + $150 = $450/2 = $225 for each team).
- Employees of the Enterprise are not eligible to participate.
- There will be buckets in the middle of each table for phones, smart watches, tablets, etc. Every player must have their phone/device in the bucket, or in a place that is not visible at all times. If you wish to use your phone you must step outside the game area. You cannot return until the next question.
- If you are caught or suspected of cheating (this includes just having your phone on the table),25 points will be deducted from your score for the first violation and your team will be disqualified for the second violation.