Play in the free $35,000 Slot League Tournament with a guaranteed $10,000 grand prize!
The free $35,000 Slot League Tournament awards a total of 50 winners over 5 weeks. Winners will be determined for each day of the tournament based on highest cumulative scores not to exceed 3. Tournaments take place on Wednesdays, January 30, February 6, February 13 and February 20 with the finale on Wednesday, February 27. Free tournament invitations are available to print from a kiosk 5 minutes prior to the start of registration through 5 minutes prior to the end of registration. The only exception will be for the Free Weekly Tournament, which may fill prior to the end of registration.
FREE Weekly Rounds
- One (1) round with up to 22 sessions will take place each date; Wednesdays, January 30, February 6, February 13 and February 20.
- Sessions will start at 1pm with the last session taking place at 4:30pm.
- Registration takes place from Noon to 4pm:
- Sessions and seat positions are available on a first come, first serve basis. If the tournament reaches maximum capacity prior to 4pm, registration will end early.
- Free invitations will print at a kiosk. Invitations do not guarantee a session seat in the tournament.
- Present valid government issued ID, Player Rewards Club card and invitation in the registration area during times indicated.
- Prizes awarded at approximately 4:50pm:
- The prize pool consists of ten (10) place payouts; 1st place $1,000, 2nd place $500, 3rd place $250, 4th and 5th place $100 and 6th through 10th place $50.
- The top ten (10) places will be determined based on cumulative round scoring, not to exceed three (3) cumulated scores. Player may participate in each of these tournaments, but only up to their top three (3) round scores will be considered.
- Guests must be present to win weekly round prizes. Winners will be announced from the Tournament area.
- Once announced, winners have three (3) minutes to notify the emcee and claim their prize. If the prize goes unclaimed due to time or inability to verify the Player Rewards Club member, a new name will not be drawn and the prize will be considered forfeited.
- To receive an invitation into the finale tournament, guests must have participated in at least two (2) previous tournaments. Invitations will be available to print from a kiosk.
- Sessions will start at 1pm with the duration of the Finale Round being based on the demand of registration.
- Register for the Finale Round from Noon to 3pm.
- Sessions will start at 1pm and take place every 10 minutes.
- The registration line will be cut-off at 3pm. Any guests in line with their invitation at 3pm will still be able to register.
- Winners will be announced at the conclusion of the tournament.
- The prize pool consists of ten (10) place payouts; 1st place $10,000, 2nd place $5,000, 3rd place $2,500, 4th and 5th place $1,000 and 6th through 10th place $500.
- Prizes will be awarded based on each participant’s cumulative top three (3) round scores.
- Need not be present to win this portion of the tournament.
- If not present at the time of announcing winner, guests in the top ten (10) will be contacted via the phone number and/or email address on file at the Player Rewards Club to schedule a time to for prize pickup. Winners must schedule a time claim their prize at Casino Arizona on February 28 between 8am to 7pm.
- Guests may also inquire at the Casino Arizona Player Rewards Club after the tournament to see if they placed in a top ten (10) position.
- It is the winners’ responsibility to check with the Player Rewards Club to verify the accuracy of the information on file.
Visit the Player Rewards Club for further details.