Easy to Play, Easier to Win!
The simple game where picking your favorites can win you a fortune!
How to Play
- STEP 1: On a KENO ticket; mark your favorite numbers, amount of wager, and number of games. Indicate the total numbers selected or “ways.”
- STEP 2: Hand your ticket and wager to one of our friendly KENO writers and you’ll receive a computer-generated ticket in return.
- STEP 3: When the game begins, the numbers will be lit on the KENO boards. Watch for your numbers and then see the pay lines on the following pages to determine winnings or have a KENO employee review it with you. Winnings will be paid out once the game(s) is over. The amount you win depends on the type of ticket you play, the wager, and the total correct numbers you hit.
The minimum wager on straight ticket(s) is $1.00. Consult the charts in the booklet in our KENO Lounge to learn the cost and payoffs of various tickets.
Take a shot at up to $500 in cash during our Keno Tournaments! Each tournament is open to any player who registers a separate account with Keno personnel for tournament play. First to fourth places will be determined by player winnings earned during the tournament time.
- Keno tournaments have been suspended until further notice
- 1st place - $500
- 2nd place - $300
- 3rd place - $150
- 4th place - $50
- $20 Cash Giveaways
- *Bonus Tournament Prize Amounts Increased
- Disclaimer: Eligibility restrictions may apply. Management reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
- Tournament winners will be determined by the highest amount of winnings during the day's tournament time.
- Tournament will end at the conclusion of the fortieth (40th) game.
- Tournament prizes will be given away in total of $1,000 (not including bonus cash giveaways).
- Players can enter the tournament up until 10am for 9am tournaments and up until 6pm for 5pm tournaments. No new players will be allowed after 11am/6pm.
- Separate Keno account numbers will be issued to keep track of play.
- Players will be paid cash for the full amount won by their tickets for Keno play.
- Bonus Cash Giveaway winners selected at random in the Keno System. Players must play a minimum of 5 consecutive games to be eligible for bonus cash.
- All guests must be PRC members.
- An individual may obtain an official entry be requesting entry from Keno staff. Keno staff will supply the requestor with a computerized entry ticket in the Keno system.
- Players must play a minimum of $40 in Keno play by the end of the tourney to be eligible for Tournament prizes.