About the Casino Arizona Bingo Hall
Grab a bingo dauber and your lucky troll, because Casino Arizona is the premier bingo location in the Phoenix and Scottsdale area. Enjoy great food and drinks, and catch the latest action on one of the many flat screen TVs throughout the Bingo Hall.
- Spacious 1,000-seat hall
- 16 sessions each week
- Giant flat-screen TVs
- Food & drink specials
- "QuickPlay" speed bingo (an Arizona exclusive)
Best Bingo Value in Phoenix!
- Lowest minimum pricing on electronic PHDs
- Highest payouts
- No rental fees
- 3 levels of bingo
- More game cards per pack
- Highest discounted packages (more than 50% savings)
- Largest bonanza progressive
- PHD bonanza trades
- More progressives (6 total) than any other bingo hall
Here are a few bingo tips that will help you feel like a veteran player:
- Come early to grab a lucky seat and sit close to the caller.
- When the action starts up, please quiet down so you won't disturb other players.
- Bingo players pride themselves on being prepared, so make sure to have a few daubers and have your lucky charm ready before you start.
- If you're the lucky winner, make sure to pay attention and speak up when you get bingo! Nobody wants to "sleep through a bingo."
Bingo jackpots are updated frequently but may not reflect current amounts. Please see the Casino ArizonaTM Bingo Hall for real-time jackpots.
4:00pm - Doors Open
6:30pm - Early Bird Session
7:00pm - Main Game
10:30am - Doors Open
12:30pm - Early Bird Session
1:00pm - Main Game
Friday and Saturday L8 Nite Bingo™
10:00pm - Doors Open
midnight - Games begin