- Types of Information Collected
a. Traffic Data Collected - We automatically track and collect non-personal identification information when you visit our Site, including your (i) IP address (a set of numbers that is assigned to your computer when you are on the Internet); (ii) domain server (a computer that stores web site files and provides them to people who request them); (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for improving your experience on the Site. We collect Traffic Data through the use of "Cookie" technology. "Cookies" are data files sent to and stored on the computer you use to view a web site. "Cookies" can be used to monitor use of our Site, to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly and to store your user name and password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site.
b. Personal Information Collected - In order for you to access certain advanced features or to purchase products and/or services that we offer via the Site, we may ask you to provide us with information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information may include data such as: (i) your name, mailing and/or e-mail addresses ("Contact Data"); (ii) your age, sex, ethnicity ("Demographic Data"); or (iii) your account and/or credit card information ("Financial Information"). If you communicate with us by e-mail or otherwise complete online forms or surveys, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. We will only collect Personal Information which you voluntarily provide. Your Personal Information will not be intentionally disclosed to any unaffiliated third party without your permission.
- Uses of Information Collected - We use Contact Data to send you information about our products and/or services. We use your Financial Information to bill you for products and/or services that you purchase through the Site. We use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in according to your preferences.
- Children - We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Therefore, we specifically prohibit use by children under the age of 13 for all interactive portions of the Site including forums, chats and message boards. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. We strongly urge all parents to participate in their children's exploration of the Internet and any online services, and to teach their children about protecting their personal information while online.
Furthermore, we may, at our discretion, require users under 18 to obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to view certain content, and we may limit access to certain content to users above a specified age. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions.
- Sharing of Personal Information - We may share Personal Information you provide in combination with Personal Information from other users with advertisers and other third parties only on an aggregate basis ("Aggregate Data"). Aggregate Data does not contain any information which can be used to contact or identify you.
- User Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Personal Information - You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use some of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information.
- User Ability to Access, Update and Correct Personal Information - In order to ensure that all of your Personal Information is correct and up-to-date, at any time you may visit your personal profile. Through your personal profile you may: (a) review and update your Personal Information that we have already collected; or (b) choose whether or not you wish us to share some of your Personal Information with third parties.
- Lost or Stolen Information - You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Personal Information, including but not limited to, details of your credit card(s), user name and password. You shall be responsible for all use of the Site under your user name and password. You must immediately notify us if your credit card (provided you have elected to store such information on the Site), user name or password is lost, stolen or used without your permission. In such event, we will cancel that credit card number, user name and/or password and update our records accordingly.
- Disclaimer of Warranties - Our site contains various types of information originating from ourselves or third parties, including outside vendors that provide information or goods and services. We do not own or control other networks, sites, or hyperlinked sites outside of our own site, including the outside vendors accessed through our site.
We provide the information on the site on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Without limitation of the foregoing, we specifically disclaim any and all warranties, including, but not limited to: (i) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, appropriateness, reliability, timeliness or usefulness of the content of the site; and (ii) any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or warranties arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
- Limitation of Liability - Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable to any party for: (i) any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential (including, but not limited to, damages for business interruption, loss of business profits, loss of programs or loss of information), or any other damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use the materials in this site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages; or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in, or destructive properties of the site. In no event shall our total liability to you herein, for any claim or action arising from use of the site (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.