Our Commitment to a Safe Environment
Current as of today
In defining our safety measures, we spoke directly with guests to determine any concerns they may have in returning, while also reviewing the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and directives from our local state health officials. We are committed to the safety of our guests and employees and have put in place a number of cleaning practices and procedures to help everyone stay healthy.
In order to create an environment that can be both fun and safe, we ask all guests to comply with our safety protocols. If you feel sick in any way, please stay home so we can stay open. If you’d like to know more about what to expect and what safety protocols we have in place for different activities, please read below. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help everyone have fun and stay safe!
Continue to check this page for continued updates.
The casino floor will be open and will feature all of your favorite table games, slots, Keno, and Bingo. We have safety and sanitation measures in place to protect our guests and employees.
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed between slot machines and in use tables.
- Some slot machines have been taken out of service in order to observe appropriate social distancing.
- Designated staff will regularly clean and sanitize the casino chips, tables, chairs, and handrails.
The Bingo floor will be open at a limited capacity to ensure social distancing and safety.
Seating has been reconfigured in observance of social distancing. Chairs and workstations will be regularly cleaned and sanitized.
BioD’Fender™ Antimicrobial Film with Agion™ is our newest feature that has been installed on slot machines in the High Limit Room. BioD’Fender Antimicrobial Film is an Arizona State University laboratory tested, EPA registered ingredient applied to the film to help fight harmful pathogens.
A reduced number of restaurants will be open with limited seating and "Grab N' Go" food and beverage menus. The following dining options are currently available:
- CAZ Sports Bar is now open with limited indoor and patio seating
- Salt River Cafe is serving a special "Grab N' Go" menu
- The Coffee Station is serving its full menu
- Bingo Floor is serving a special "Grab N' Go" menu
- The Eagles Buffet
- Cholla Steakhouse & Lounge
- The Willows Restaurant
All entertainment at Casino Arizona has been suspended until further notice. Please check back for updates and changes.