In defining the measures, we spoke directly with guests to determine any concerns they may have in returning, while also reviewing the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and directives from our local, state health officials. The following are the procedures and protocols in place to maintain an environment that is safe and fun.
GUEST AND EMPLOYEE SAFETY
Designated internal and external staff will continue Casino Arizona’s intensified cleaning policies including a focus on high-touch, high-traffic areas such as; slot machines, tables, door handles, buttons, and kiosks. The following additional measures have been implemented:
- Guests and employees will have their temperatures taken upon entry. Should a guest or employee’s temperature be at or above 100.4 degrees, a second test will be administered. If it remains elevated, they will not be allowed entry.
- Masks will also be required while inside the property. Should you not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the property until further notice. There will be designated outside smoking areas for guest use.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the property for guest and employee use.
- In our first phase of opening, valet services will be temporarily suspended.
Social distancing has also been implemented throughout each property as such:
- Public seating throughout the property will also be limited.
- Floor decals have been placed for the observance of appropriate social distancing.
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed between slot machines, while others have been taken out of service in order to observe appropriate social distancing.
- Plexiglass has also been installed at table games for guest and employee safety.
- Designated staff will regularly clean and sanitize slot machines, chairs and plexiglass.
- Designated staff will also regularly clean the casino chips used at our tables games.
The Bingo Hall will be at limited capacity during the first phase of opening. Additionally, the following measure have been implemented:
- Designated staff will regularly clean and sanitize tables, chairs and equipment.
- Seating has been reconfigured in observance of social distances.
- Chairs and workstations will be regularly cleaned and sanitized.
A reduced number of restaurants will be open with limited grab and go food and beverage menus. No seating will be available within the restaurants. The following restaurants will be open for take away dining in our first phase:
- The Coffee Station
- Salt River Café
- Bingo Hall
These enhanced safety measures do not eliminate the risk that exists in any public place for exposure to COVID-19. You voluntarily assume all related risks when visiting Casino Arizona.
Please continue to check this page for continued updates. Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we navigate these changes.